Tuesday 26 October 2010

Short and sweet(?) - #02

I received a mail earlier today and wanted to share a few quotes from it. They are quite well-known, simple truths of life, but to me, they are very beautiful thoughts and deserve to be shared.

I will start with the one I identify with the most.

"A friend is, as it were, a second self."

"You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old."

"Happiness is an unexpected hug."

"Friends have a way of speaking without words."

"To have joy one must share it."

"Falling in love is easy but staying in love is something very special."

"A hug is the shortest distance between friends."

And my personal favorite-

"Life is full of surprises."

3 comments:

  1. nice! esp. like "You can't help getting older, but you don't have to get old." - so true! and so is the last one!
    to quote Forrest Gump, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know hat you're going to get."

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fav: 'Friends have a way of speaking without words' and even understanding you without words...

    and 'A hug us the shortest distance between friends' but at times it takes forever to close down to that distance!

    Lovely quotes. Keep sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the Eash's choice too.. As for yours N, all I can say is "Na na na (words forgotten) and No surprises please" :)

    ReplyDelete